Each motorcyclist has their own precised demand, whether going on a long highway ride or mountain biking trip, it is always important to have the necessities for the journey and alter the bike as comfortable as possible depending on the requirement. The all territory style has been popular within the custom motorcycle scene for over decades and Indian bikers are no longer afield of the shore. However modifying your stock bike into a dirt bike can be an overwhelming process. Several riders look to upgrade their stock parts to make their bike faster, stronger and more fine-tuned. A good example of a Dirt-Scrambler-Tracker modification can be evident on the latest build of Mumbai based Haldankar Customs, a Royal Enfield Electra is customized to survive all the mud and holes on road!
Tanmay Haldankar, former of Haldanker Custom shared the detailed info on the bike, “We named it ST350 to be precise ‘Scrambler-Tracker 350’. It’s our first dirt tracker come scrambler made out of Royal Enfield Electra designed to rule all terrains. Following are the specifications of ST350 :-
- Increased ground clearance for off roads and dirt tracks
- Height of the motorcycle can be reduced by 6 inches as it has adjustable front and rear suspension which converts this dirt tracker look into a mean scrambler.
- It has two different rear seats one fits underneath the carrier for scrambler look and other fit on the top of the carrier for double seat on off road.
- Front 19 inch rim and rear 18 inch rim with superb grip all terrain tires.
- LED lights come projector for better visibility and SPOT fog lamps during rains and foggy atmosphere.
- Unique indicator come lever protectors on handlebar.
- Waterproof GPS system which has updated map of india to travel anywhere and it also has many multimedia functions for entertainment.
- It also includes waterproof mobile charging facility.
- Performance upgrades done for better performance while travelling long distances.
- Totally customised rear end of the chassis welded with precision.
- Quality fabrication work with minute detailing makes it look good, isn’t it?
So we had taken it to RoyalEnfieldRiderMania2016 for display. We tested it everywhere from Mumbai to Goa and return journey , wow its one heck of a Motorcycle!”
Photography Courtesy : Haldankar Customs
Note : Please mention us (350CC.com) when you contact Haldankar Customs.