IBefore you start your Custom Motorcycle project, this is very important for the builder to have the clear idea of what he’s looking for. And I believe there the boys from Furious Customs scores the conquest. Initially the bike was projected as cafe racer to us, but I changed it to tracker considering the physiognomy of the bike. The donor bike was a Bajaj Pulser 150 DTSi and the transformation surprise you undoubtedly!
Here is the detailed tech spec for the custom Bajaj Pulsar:
- Tyres : front 100/90/17
- Rear 120/90/17
- Extended swingarm with stainless steel design
- Triple coated Metallic candy red colour
- Bigger fuel tank with 20ltr capacity
- Custom made handles
- Well stitched seat
- Customised exhaust pipe with muffler
- Mono suspension of honda unicorn
- Brighter headlight
Photo Courtesy : Furious Customs
Please mention us (350CC.com) when you contact Furious Customs.