Over the past few years there’s been a huge increase in demand for all territory motorcycles ~ grass churning, hill climbing beast that could handle themselves on any surface . Thankfully bike builders have switched on to this fact and they’ve been answering the needs with some rather great looking lids. In the season when Royal Enfield has just reformed Indian motorcycle culture with their highly appreciated scrambler Himalayan, TNT Motorcycle from Delhi has exacerbated their all new “Storm Shadow”, a Royal Enfield Classic 500cc transformed to a 535cc bore touring scrambler!
The key feature of the one of the most engrossing modified Royal Enfields in our blog are ~
- Engine bore – 535cc.
- Power – 29 bhp.
- Ground Clearance – 10″
- Inverted front shocks, Rear Mono-shock, Short Shifter, K&N Conical Race Filter.
- Cutom Side Penals, KTM Swingarm with floating rear tyre hugger.
- Custom carbon fibre finish facia with triple headlight assembly.
- Bottom Belly skid plate and complete engine protector.
- Custom rerouted wrapped Exhaust assembly.
- Custom front motocross fender
- Custom Handle bars and handle risers.
- Custom chassis with rear mono shock arrangement and under tail dual-exhaust assembly.
- Front Lengthen Inverted suspensions for a 19″ off-road rubber.
- Custom Saddle Assembly.
- Custom SS pannier frame with rear luggage sub-frame.
- Custom rear undertail dual-exhaust assembly producing a sweet thumping note.
- Custom leg guards and custom tail light and indicators.
- Custom carbon fibre finish 20-litre fuel tank
- Custom Handlebars housing digital speedo, Navigation device, cigeratte lighter, USB charger and Mobile Phone holder.
- Custom carbon fibre finish side panels.
- custom headlamp mesh and carbon fibre facia.
- 18″ Rear offroad rubber on aftermarket alloy.
- Carbon fibre finish fuel tank cap with TNT signature logo.
- Bar end mirrors and custom grips.
Contact TNT Motorcycles
Photo Courtesy : TNT Motorcycles
Note : Please mention us (350CC.com) when you contact TNT Motorcycles.