Either you love Royal Enfield or not, being a motorcycle enthusiasts you just can’t ignore Royal Enfield’s existence if you live in India. With the fast growing demand, Royal Enfield has always been one of the most adorable motorcycle brand since ages. One of the primary reason is the timeless heritage look which are having the same retro appeal of post second world war. Therefore there are many users, who don’t really want to destroy the Royal look in the name of modification ~ the bike we have today is from Haldankar Customs, which was built keeping this substantive look factor of RE.
Introducing Starlet, its a custom Royal Enfield Electra built with precision. Its a combination of a Bobber and Cruiser which has its unique features and specifications as follows –
- Tank Capacity – 20 Ltr
- Stock Royal Enfield Chassis with no alteration and changes to original wheelbase.
- Front Wheel – 19 inch mag wheel with 110 mm tubeless tire
- Rear Wheel – 17 inch mag wheel with 140 mm tubeless tire
- Good Quality Accessories use eg- Projector Headlight, LED Tail Light, Indicator Grills,
- Comfortable seat with back rest for long distance travelling.
- Additional easily detachable Saddle Boxes for extra storage which gives it more of a cruiser look to this bobber
- Some unique fitments of Speedometer and Amp Meter for appealing looks.
- Custom paint job with touches of airbrush on it.
“We made this custom build by considering the originality of Royal Enfield. And it runs as smooth as original Royal Enfield. Customization cost starts from INR 95000– only. ”
Photo and Info : Haldankar Customs
Note : Please mention us (350CC.com) when you contact Haldankar Customs.