Ever regret the chance of missing Royal Enfield special edition which was launched in mid 2015 and all sold away within minutes via online booking, the number of availability were overtly less considering the demand too. Those 500 cc equipped Royal Enfield Squadron blue, which along with Desert Storm Despatch edition, were all sold out in a matter of just 30-odd minutes in the first lunch with price tag of 2,24,752 (on-road, Mumbai). However, a paintjob might solve this wistful problem, check out this blue Skyline by Haldankar Custom, of Mumbai, Maharastra, is a regular Classic 500 and camouflaged identically with Squadron blue.
Apart from paintjob, other exclusive alternations are as follows
– 22 ltr petrol tank
– Airbrushed with details in Camouflage
– Beautiful Mag Wheels with Tubless tires
– Custom Handlebar with Bar End Mirrors and Titanium Wrap on Bendpipe
– Grill Set and Two Pairs of High Quality Powerful Fog Lamps
– LED headlight with LED pilot lamps
– Customised Switches
– Rear Disc Brake Setup of Thunderbird 500 with swing arm
– Performance Upgrades done which put extra power into this bull like BMC air filter , Markperformance racing Exhaust & Iridium Spark Plugs.
– Comfortable High density seats with back rest made for long drive
Photography Courtesy : Haldankar Customs
Note : Please mention us (350CC.com) when you contact Haldankar Customs.