Recognized for their sleek lines, Spartan appointments, and signature down turned, baton handlebars; Cafe Racers are always been prospered for their aggressive style and uniqueness. They’re distinctive bikes, with a charming history of hanging out from one Cafe to another, mostly as a stripped down faster transport for numerous rock n roll singers in past ages . The whole point of a café racer is to take your old bike, strip it down, add lightness, make it go faster and do it all yourself in your garage. We have today a finer example of such stripped down transformed Cafe Racer which was originally a Hero Honda Karizma R, a bike itself cognizant for topnotch performance in own segment, by Incendiary Motorcycles of Mumbai.
Joshua Pereira, former of Incendiary Motorcycles shared few words on the build with us, “We recently finished a bike for one of our clients, the base bike was a 2004 Hero Honda Karizma R, which we chopped and converted into a mean cafe racer. Some of the things we did are as follows –
- Complete fabrication of a new tank, mudguards, battery box & seat cowl which is detachable and hides the pillion seat under it.
- Replaced the alloy wheels with spoke wheels.
- New headlight, handlebars, brown leather grips, brown leather pleated seat, exhaust end can, exhaust heat wrap.
- LED tail light with built in turn signals.
- Custom mix matte blue paint with white racing stripes.
Its mean, its fast, its loud and can be seen ripping up the streets of Mumbai, We call this creation of ours ‘James’ as the license plate number ends in 007. We built this bike for a girl from Germany”.
Photo Courtesy : Incendiary Motorcycles
Note : Please mention us (350CC.com) when you contactIncendiary Motorcycles.