Every motorcycle owner wants their bike to look unique as well as perform well, no matter which purpose they use their motorcycles for ~ a crazy bike fan or the one who uses the motorcycle to serve his transportation, no one wants their motorcycles to remain unnoticed among the crowd. Apart from major modification, painting a motorcycle could be a great option which deliver a fresh look and also do not effect the bike performance and also economically which is more acceptable. Today we have a restored Cast Iron Royal Enfield in our bucket, which was significantly upgraded in term of performance, comfort and appearance as well : Dragster by Mumbai based motorcycle modifier Haldanker Customs.
This is a Royal Enfield Cast Iron 4 Speed Electra and converted wisely to comfort better, the bike is suitable for both long distance or short city ride, following are the specifications of Dragster :
- Y-Shaped Mag Wheels with front 110mm and rear 130mm tubeless tires for better grips.
- Customized Royal Enfield #Thunderbird Body Kit fitted with precision on this Cast Iron Beast.
- Customised 45watts powerful headlamp for highway riding with LED tail lamps
- Most Comfortable Seats for touring purpose made up of High Density Foam often used in #Harley_Davidson which includes customised back rest for both rider and pillion.
- Customised HandleBar, Meter Fittings and Lock set
- Stunning Yellow Colour on Tank & Other parts Airbrushed with details.
- Performance Exhaust with good thump and bass
Photo and Info: Haldankar Customs
Note : Please mention us (350CC.com) when you contact Haldankar Customs.