Royal Enfield Electra 350 is known for its chrome dipped parts while Ornithopter has turned the same into a Bobber by replacing its shiny elements with custom designed dark theme body parts. The motorcycle looks amazing with its twin HID headlights and Peanut styled fuel tank. The handlebar has been raised for better handling while the saddle stays.
The front and rear fenders have been chopped for an upmarket look while spoked rims with a thicker rear wheel adds to the charm of the motorcycle. A custom exhaust and performance air filter makes it not just look better but even perform better than the stock version. It comes with a racing stripe all over its body while number 53, written in the same bright orange as the stripe adds up the visual pleasure. The chassis has gone under several alterations, specially at the rear. The swing-arm has been modified to handle the massive 170/80-R15 tyre at the back whereas the front suspension has been lifted by 2 inches. Most of the mechanical components have been kept the same. Even the familiar Royal Enfield handlebar grips and switch gear remains the same as the stock model.
• Bike: Royal Enfield Electra
• Frame: Extended Swingarm
• Fuel Tank: Handcrafted in house (10ltr)
• Side Panels: Handcrafted in house
• Seat: Handcrafted in house
• Exhaust: Dual Exhaust In-House
• Paint: Matte Black and Orange
• Handlebar: Zero Drag with Extended Risers
• Front wheel: 3.25 x 19 (MRF)
• Rear wheel: 170/80-15(Shinko)
• Headlight: Dual HID
• Speedometer: In stock with added Fuel Indicator
Ornithopter Moto Design,
Call # 09096622535
Photo and Info : Ornithopter Moto Design
Note : Please mention us (350CC.com) when you contact Ornithopter Moto Design.